Don't miss this home in sought after Richland Forest Neighborhood and Dominion High School Pyramid. This is the one model you don~t see that often the Extended Walton Model beautifully maintained with upgrades on Premium Lot Cul-de-Sac & backs to Trees! Gourmet Kitchen with huge Center Island, Upgraded Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Pantry, gorgeous natural light streams in through a wall of windows; Family Room off of Kitchen perfect for entertaining with Vaulted Ceiling warmed by a gas fireplace. Walk-out to your rear deck to enjoy your summer barbecues and fantastic rear yard...so peaceful; Main Level Office with French Door & Bay Window; Luxurious Master Suite with Sitting Room and HUGE Spa Bath with 2 Separate Walk-In Closets; Spacious unfinished lower level ready for you to customize it the way you want~Landscaping~Updated HVACS, Roof, Hardwood Floors & much more! Richland Forest is a small lovely neighborhood located in one of the top areas of Sterling. Conveniently located to Major Roads (RT 7, RT 28, Fairfax County Parkway), Dulles Airport, Shops/Retail/Restaurants (Cascades Marketplace, Potomac Run, Dulles Town Center, Regal Cinemas & One Loudoun), Alkongian Regional Park, Golf, Volcano Island, Potomac River are all minutes away and one can walk to school too...what else can you ask for?
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,949 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)