VIEW TOUR for Video Floorplan Tou!! Are you looking for your Private Oasis .. You do not want to miss this Gorgeous Home (over 3500SF) in sought after Richland Forest Neighborhood & Dominion High School Pyramid. The Garnett Model beautifully maintained with upgrades on Premium cul-de-sac Lot (one of the largest lots in the area) which backs to Trees/Woods so private & secluded you even have your own creek running thru in the back & it's a Certified Wildlife Habitat too! Wonderful Floor Plan perfect for entertaining - Enter to a 2-Story Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lights & Crown Molding throughout; Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen- Center Island, Buffet and plenty of counter space with upgraded Granite, Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Appliances, 42" Cabinets, Breakfast Nook/Sunroom adds so much natural light. The Family Room is right off the Kitchen with built-in wired surround sound speakers warmed by a gas fireplace. Walkout to the deck to enjoy your summer barbecues and fantastic views of the rear yard. You will truly enjoy the gorgeous custom flagstone patio with a firepit ...so peaceful!! Upper Level - 4 Spacious Bedrooms all with Hardwood Floors- the Primary Bedroom has a Luxurious Bath with Granite Double Vanity & Huge Separate Shower with views of the creek & woods; the 4th bedroom was made into a dressing room but if you like the owner can easily convert it back to a bedroom; Lower Level - perfect In-Law/Au Pair Suite or Game Room, Full-size windows with built-in bar, refrigerator & wet sink, Recessed lights, Full Bath, 2 Storage Rooms and walk-out to the rear patio. Professionally Landscaped with exterior lighting, stone path leads to a custom stone bench to enjoy the nature all around you! Newer Roof (2018), HVAC (2021), H20, Garage Doors & the list goes on! Richland Forest is a small lovely neighborhood located in one of the top areas of Sterling. Conveniently located to Major Roads (RT 7, RT 28, Fairfax County Parkway), Dulles Airport, Shops/Retail/Restaurants (Cascades Overlook, Potomac Run, Dulles Town Center, Regal Cinemas & One Loudoun), Alkongian Regional Park, Golf, Volcano Island, Potomac River are all minutes away and the schools & the pool are just down the street ...what else can you ask for?
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,508 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Heated, Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Trees, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Private, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price