Located in an agricultural preserve on 27.82 acres, a 1915 Colonial Revival/Victorian home is the main attraction of this pastoral estate. Augmenting this spectacular, bucolic property is a guest house, cottage and garage/storage building. ***** MAIN HOUSE - Main Level: Entry foyer, two offices, library, living room, large formal dining room, country eat in kitchen (Viking gas stove, loads of cabinets and counter space, island, bay window), sun room, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, large event sized, gathering room with raised platform. Upper Level: 6 bedrooms (CAN SLEEP 18), full bathroom, walk up to attic. ***** GUEST HOUSE - Full kitchen, living/dining space, 4 bedrooms (CAN SLEEP 8), 1.5 bathrooms. *****COTTAGE - Kitchen, living area, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms. *****OUTDOORS - expansive deck, patio, outdoor chapel, labyrinth, meditation garden, gazebo, pine grove, fire pit, walking trails and organic vegetable garden. *****ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES - 2 staircases, transoms, bulls eye molding, chair railing, high ceilings, plaster walls and solid wood flooring, 3 fireplaces. There are endless possibilities for usage: RETREAT/CONFERENCE CENTER, BED AND BREAKFAST, RELIGIOUS GROUPS, GROUP HOUSING, DAY CARE, FARM. SEE LAST ATTACHMENT; THIS OUTLINES THE 72 YEAR HISTORY OF SANCTUARY. PRICE REDUCED $150,000!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial, Cottage, Victorian, 2 Story
5 Full/4 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Hea
Frame, Wood Siding
5,849 sq. ft
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
JOHN H. POOLE
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators, Central.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Wood Frame, Double Pane, Storm Window
- 3. Wood-burning, Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Curved Stair
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Private, Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price